Calligram Portrait



For the Calligram project, I wrote a letter to myself to really understand everything that was going on in my life, my goals, and other fun information that my future self may enjoy to read. A lot of what I wrote about referred to the amount of unknowns in my life right now with graduation coming up. Going into a new chapter of life can be a little scary, but at the same time it is exciting. Another big life changing event has been the pandemic that has effective so many people. It has definitely added a lot of stress in the last year, but it is nice that there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. This project truly helped me reflect on my life and got me to think about what I want to do in my life. All in all, the most important aspect is that I am happy. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Multiplicity